Apple being a tech-giant has conquered the smartphone industry for a while. This year is the biggest year for Apple as it marks the 10th anniversary of the iPhone. We all love iPhones for its operating system, elegant design, amazing camera, optimisations and many more. We all know that iPhone 6, iPhone 6S and iPhone 7 all had the same design except for some minor changes on the back of the iPhone 7 giving it a cleaner look and that’s it.
If you see the above picture 👆 we can say that a specific iPhone design lasts about 2 years and after that they revamp the design of the iPhone…but for the past 3 years they haven’t revamped the design of the iPhone which is quite saddening and it also gives us a plausible hint that Apple is working immensely on their 10th Anniversary iPhone.
SO CAN WE EXPECT A DESIGN REVAMP ON THE 10th ANNIVERSARY IPHONE?
Yes, we should expect a design revamp on the iPhone Edition as it marks the 10th Annniversary of the iPhone and the second reason is to compete with other tech-giant companies like Samsung who released their Samsung Galaxy S8 with a jaw dropping 18.5:9 screen ratio INFINITY DISPLAY and the third reason is to keep iPhones as the top-selling smartphones in the world.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF APPLE PLANS TO RETAIN THE SAME OLD CHUNKY BEZEL DESIGN OF THE IPHONE?
That will never happen and IF Apple plans to retain its iPhone design..I’ll ditch iPhones (actually I won’t)… second ..they will just lose their battle badly against other tech giant companies and lastly the attraction towards iPhones will probably go down .
WISHLIST FOR THE IPHONE EDITION
– Apple has reached far with LCD panels..they took up those LCDs and literally maxed them out…its high time now that they move on to OLED displays to bump up those screen resolutions.
– Eradicate those chunky bezels on the iPhone and provide an immersive display.
– Embed the front camera and all those sensors behind the display…that will be really cool and it would be a major selling point for the iPhone Edition.
– Bring those dual camera setup to the regular 4.7 iPhone.
– To integrate Touch ID on the Power Button unlike slapping it on the back of the iPhone like Samsung.
So that’s my wishlist for the iPhone Edition and I hope Apple will surprise us on the day of launch..Stay tuned for more tech updates..
Hope You liked it!
Have a great day ahead!
Thanks for reading!